Sunday, August 3, 2008

Back in Taiwan

As I return to Taiwan, I have a renewed exciting to serve God here in Taiwan. These last few months I have been reading a couple of books by a woman named Lillian Dickson. She was a missionary in Taiwan from 1927-1940 and then again returned to Taiwan again in 1946. She really was an amazing person, who God used to do great things here in Taiwan. Just reading her stories inspires me to trust the Holy Spirit even more in my life rather than putting limits on what God can do. As a side note for those of you who live in Elmhurst, IL and send your children to York High School, while Lillian Dickson was in Taiwan she sent her son to live with his uncle in Elmhurst, and her son graduated from York High School, I can't remember what year he graduated though.

Please pray for the Holy Spirit's blessing upon this school year and all the ministries that happen here in Taiwan.

No comments: